1. Install “Accessibility Toolkit” and accept charges. 2. Open app and make sure app is not disabled. 3. Change settings to match your store theme if you want. 4. Click “Save”. 5. App should start working on store front now. Note: Don’t forget to click save even if you don’t want to change any settings. It will add necessary code for the app to be working.
- How I setup Accessibility Toolkit?
- How do I change the position of the toolkit tray icon?
- How do I change the theme for the toolkit slider?
- What colors can I change for the toolkit?
- How do I manual setup app?
- Which steps should I follow after uninstalling the app?
- Does your app follow the WCAG 2.1 guidelines?
- Where do I get support in case of any trouble setting up app or have any query regarding app?